Tips to get good sleep
Tips to get good sleep: click here for video
Tips to get good sleep : Sleeping disorder is a common problem to everyone and the symptoms are not getting sleep throughout the night and waking up to small sounds, stress, heavy work in the office, some personal problems etc. are some of the symptoms the sleeping disorder, many of us are suffering from this disease. A nice sleep makes you welcome next day freshly and it can almost show an impact on your daily work and you can enjoy your work without any disturbances. But at the same, if you’re unable to sleep, you may not concentrate on your next day plans. Daily eight hours sleep helps you to work with a good mood.
You believe it or not during nights you may come across three stages. In the first stage, your body temperature goes slightly down, and your muscles relax, your heartbeat also slows down its rhythm. In this stage, you were in the light stage to sleep and can easily be disturbed by the small noise. During the second stage you go to deep sleep, in this may talk but difficult to wake up and in the final stage you are in a deep sleep and cannot wake up easily and in the middle, you will get the dreams. Many researchers say that the dreams often come due to the storage of the incidents that have been occurred during the days.
Here are the few tips to get a good sleep and try to relax before going to bed.
- Doing exercises in the morning helps you to maintain good health and which again helps you to get good sleep.
- Try to avoid sleeping in the daytime especially in afternoons. Try to do some work in order to avoid daytime fatigue.
- Before going to bed have warm milk.
- Avoid taking alcohol and coffee during nights.
- Try to implant some small yoga techniques like breathing techniques which help you to relax.
- Try to read some books if you’re not getting sleep.