Simple Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
5 Simple Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Every woman in the world desires to get a perfect picture, glowing skin, and healthy hair, whether she is a student, homemaker or a job holder. Our skin daily exposes to harmful chemicals and you cannot run away from these chemicals but you can surely prevent them.
Home Remedies for Glowing skin
- Mix a tablespoon of turmeric powder with 4 tablespoons of Gram flour. Prepare it like a paste by adding milk or water.
- Apply this paste on face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties which eliminate the harmful chemicals and protects the skin.
- Lightly warm up the coconut oil and add some sugar to the oil and massage for a few minutes in circular motions
- Leave it over a night.
Coconut oil remedy works only for dull and dry skin it locks the moisture present in the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with a pinch of turmeric powder and a teaspoon of honey and milk.
- Apply the mixture on the face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Aloe Vera gives a natural glow to the skin.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of lemon and 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Apply the mixture on the face and neck. Massage in a circular motion and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Lemon cleanses and removes tan and works as a brightening agent.
- Mix small pieces of papaya with a teaspoon of sandalwood powder a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply it all over the face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Repeat this remedy twice a week.
Papaya removes the top layer of the skin that contains dead cells and makes your skin radiant.
- Store rosewater in the fridge and dip a cotton ball in it.
- Apply it all over the face and neck.
- Repeat this remedy daily twice.
Rosewater cleanses and refreshes the skin.