Jawaan Movie Review
Cast:SaiDharamTej, MehreenPirzada, Prasanna
Directed by: B.V.S. Ravi
Music director: S. Thaman
Director BVS Ravi is more popular as writer than director, his first film was a big disastrous, Jawaan is the second movie for him. This Jawaan is a nice improvement but still needs to improve more. DharamTej’s action is excellent compared to his last cinema. Mehreen gets another nice character in this movie. SS Thaman lifts the film with his amazing background music. After the promotions the film finally has hit the screens on December 01, 2017, let’s see how it is.
Jai (SaiDharamTej) wants to get join the DRDO organization, but he gets rejected. Later he met with his childhood friend Kesava(Prasanna), who is a criminal plan to a huge robbery of a missile which belongs to DRDO organization, Jai obstructs the robbery and creates many problems to his friend and saves the weapon from falling into Kesava’s hands. Kesava then targets hero’s family and promises to kill each and every one. How Jai saves them with his talent is what the film is all about.
- SaiDharamTej’s action, dance- he has shown excellent growth as an actor and carries the entire film with a single hand.
- Prasanna’s stylish look and done a good job
- Mehreen’s action and doesn’t have much scope to act
- Thaman’s background score
- Second half action scenes especially cat and mouse game between the hero and villain
- The first half of the movie moves on predictable lines.
- Second half is a repetitive one and has no real high points.
- Climax is not up to the mark
- Production values are average but the work of camera was good
Movie rating:2.3/5(ratings by the audience)
The film is just okay and the DRDO set up has been created in an ordinary way. Locations are quite new and are apt to the songs. Director has missed some important elements which patriotic movie needs and showed in a simple way.
Jawaan is the story is all about a man who fights for his nation against the villain. SaiTej’s performance stood as an important aspect and he single- handedly moves the film from start to end and other character artists don’t have much scope to act. There are no entertaining elements but at the same time,the movie has some decent thrills.