Jai Lava Kusa Movie Review
Jai Lava Kusa Movie Review
JAI LAVA KUSA (2017)
Cast: Jr. NTR, Posani, Raashi Khanna, Nivetha Thomas, Sai Kumar
Directed by: Bobby (K S Ravindra)
Music director: DSP
Cinematography: Chota K Naidu
Production Company: NTR Arts
Release Date: 21st sept 2017
Bobby also worked as an assistant Director for the movies “Political Rowdy” and “Bahubali” and worked as a director for the movie “Sardar Gabbar Singh” released last year. He also worked as a screenwriter and story writer for some of the Telugu Movies. Coming to the heroines, Raashi Khanna previously acted in the movie Hyper and after “Ninu kori” Nivetha Thomas acted in this movie. Jai Lava Kusa is released in 2400 screens worldwide. For the first time, Jr NTR played three different roles and the audiences are eager to watch the movie and pre-released trailer created more expectations on the movie and this is the first movie released during festival vacation so makers of the movie are expecting the profits.
The story is about three brothers Jai, Lava and Kusa use to perform dramas with their uncle Posani. Due to some clashes, the triplets get separated at their early age. The elder brother Jai becomes criminal whereas lava becomes a bank manager and Kusa ends up a thief. Later Lava and Kusa coincidently meet each other and they both were kidnapped by the elder brother Jai and that will be the twist. Why Jai kidnapped the remaining two brothers? How they both managed the criminally minded jai is the story and must watch on the screen.
- NTR’s performance is definitely going to be a big plus point.
- He received good marks from the audience for the role “jai’ and the way he uttered the dialogues as a jai is too good.
- He is the main person who stood for the success of the movie. The way he showcased the three variations is surely worth. He once again proved as a good actor.
- The comedy scenes between Lava and Kusa are nice.
- The Climax is very nice and heroine Raashi played her role well. Sai Kumar along with Posani entertained the audience with their performances. Coming to cinematography is good while showing the triple roles scenes are very realistic.
- DSP’s music is not up to the mark.
- Heroines do not have much scope to perform.
- The story is easy to foretell, you can easily know the next coming scene while watching the movie.
Movie rating: 3.5/5 (ratings by the audience)
On the whole “Jai Lava Kusa” is a good feel movie for all the audience. Fans will definitely like the character “Jai” and an average movie to watch for the regular audience.
Good action comedy entertainer and can be watched twice.