Indrasena movie Review
Cast:Vijay Antony, Diana Champika, Radharavi, KaaliVenkat
Directed by: G. Srinivasan
Music director:Vijaya Antony
Tamil hero Vijay Antony film Annadurai hit the screens on November 30, 2017, in both Tamil and Telugu versions of the same film which is named as Indrasena. After a lot of expectations, the film has finally released and entertaining the audience well. Vijay Antony gained a nice name from the Telugu audience due to his ‘Bichagadu’ movie. The film is directed by G. Srinivasanand produced by RaadikaSarath Kumar.
Indrasena is a story about two brothers called Indrasena and Rudrasena played by Vijay Antony. Indrasena accidentally commits a murder and goes to jail for seven years and from there onwards Rudrasena a good guy transforms into a street rowdy. Why did the second brother Rudrasena choose a wrong way? After coming from jail how Indrasena solved all the major problems and set his family happily? To know the answers you must watch the film in theaters.
- Vijay Antony’s action in both the roles is excellent and he tried his best to show the variations.
- He acted as a decent guy in Indrasena’s role and an aggressive guy in Rudrasena’s role.
- Family bondings in the second half.
- Before interval scenes are good and raised expectations about the second half.
- The slow narration of the story.
- Missed some elements while showcasing the aspects like emotions between the brothers.
- Music is not interesting
- Rudrasens’s love story
- Heroines role is not up to the mark
- Editing is just okay
- Good cinematography
Movie rating: 2.24/5(ratings by the audience)
Director’s idea of making the film is good but failed to narrate the story and created many unwanted subplots and missed a lot of commercial elements. Production values seem to be okay.
Overall Indrasena is a story of a good guy who sacrificed his life. Suggested not to go with many expectations as you don’t find any interesting things in this movie and does not have a different story as linked with all Vijay Antony’s previous movies.