Hello movie review
HELLO Movie Review
Directed by: Vikram Kumar
Music director:Anup Rubens
Cinematographer: P.S. Vinod
‘Hello’ movie first look teaser and trailer haS created a lot of expectations in the audience. Actually, it is a relaunch of Akhil in the industry and his father Nagarjuna being a producer and daddy to Akhil has gone all out for the promotions. It’s difficult for Akhil after a big disastrous debut. He is a good dancer and looks pretty but he didn’t get any interesting and challenging role with his first movie and he failed to prove himself with his acting. But the magic is shown by the director Vikram Kumar with the previously released teaser and trailer.
The story is about the two friends that fall in love at their early age. Seenu(Avinash-Akhil) and Junnu (Priya- Kalyani) are friends who met as children and came from different backgrounds. Seenu is an orphan whereas Junnu is a rich kid. Junnu likes seenu’s music played on his ektara Instrument. These two kids end up falling in love with a massive difference and get separated as Junnu’s family transfer to Delhi. After 15 years they brought back together but at that time neither of them knows about the other person. As years passed they grow up as Avinash and Priya and they search for their childhood friend and want to reunite. The rest of the story is how the hero traces about his friend and how he continues his love and how they find each other.
- Akhil impressed the audiences with his dances, songs and with his fights which are composed originally.
- Anup Rubens has done a good job with his music and background score.
- Credit goes to stunt master Bob Brown belongs to Hollywood impressed a lot through Parkour-style chase sequences.
- The cinematographer has done good job as he captured all the actions scenes well.
- The first half is mostly filled with action part.
- Jagapathibabu and Ramya Krishna look great as a couple who adopted Seenu.
- Flashback story about the kids is a pleasant one.
- As a producer,Nagarjuna’s effort is visible to reached to the mark of rich production values throughout the movie.
- Manam fame Vikram Kumar’s magic of attracting the audience is missed and limited only too few scenes and songs.
- Slow narration of the story.
- Chasing scenes showed less impact on audience even through showed in a rich manner.
Movie rating:3.5/5(ratings by the audience)
Vikram Kumar’s work is disappointing he missed some magical weaving scenes which are done in case of Manam movie. But the whole team tried to pack with most of the technical issues like stunts, dances and especially artwork. The first half is decent is all about the flashback of two kids and two chasing scenes. All their efforts are seen in these scenes. The second half has some interesting scenes like diamond ring episode and Ramya Krishna’s scenes with heroine are good.
Hello is a feel-good movie and will attract the audiences with songs, sentiment and especially with fights and dances. This movie may get good collections and you can see the Akhil’s best performance and natural fighting scenes.