Now a day’s “Depression” is the most common word hearing from children’s to adults, which causes a deep sentimental emotional pain to the person feeling it and that persons family members and close friends. Depression can happen at any age.
Actually depression is a mental sickness or illness which seems to be more common among women than men automatically the impact will on their kids and family members. The main reason or factor that causes depression is not understood correctly and you can’t say the particular reason. But U.S. present research suggests that the depression is caused by consolidation of genetic, biological, environmental, psychological and other factors.
The STANDFORD SCHOOL OF MEDICINE concluded that 10% of Americans will feel this type of depression at some point in their life. This kind is more likely is shared by family members. The research has analyzed the feasibility or having a chance of connection between genes and depression.
A British research team isolated a gene which appeared in multiple family members with depression. Scientists believe that 45% of those with depression can prove it to a genetic link. The other factors like environment, psychological cause the other 55%. It is also proven that people with parents or other relatives have depression are up to3 times likely to have such condition. This can be due to the transmission of traits from parents to offspring that have a strong influence.
You may have heard that the depression is the effect brought about a simple imbalance of brain chemicals. Although brain chemicals are without doubt cause. Depression has been linked or connected to problems or imbalances in the brain, especially with the neurotransmitters serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. In early 1960s “catecholamine hypothesis” was popularly explained for why people developed depression. This hypothesis advised that a deficiency of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine in certain areas of the brain was the main reason for creating depressed mood.
Recent studies suggest that there is a group of people with depression who have fewer levels of norepinephrine. Some studies show that the people who have experienced multiple depressive episodes have low levels of neurons than people who have no depressive background. Still research concluded that not all people experience mood changes in action of decreased norepinephrine levels. Present research suggest that in some people low levels of serotonin trigger a globule in norepinephrine levels which then results to depression.
Chemicals, along with food preservatives, pests, hormones, drugs and factory byproducts are assaulting us. These factors are causes the depressives disorders. The above mentioned factors are present in the form of air, water and food. Then non chemical disorders originate from noise, electricity, natural disasters and other catastrophic environmental events.
Scientist suggest that certain circumstances like exploiting the child at early age , long haul emphasis at house or work and other factors as environmental. Environmental pollutants in depressive disorders, analysis are ongoing to discover the link between environmental factors and depression.
Depression that occurs for extended hazards to countless negative life occasions. Mostly people spend lot of time in the office, if they have demanding boss, heavy work, dealing with more number of customers, contrary colleagues, heavy targets etc., all these factors causes the psychological depression. These kinds of people will be unhappy with their jobs and this dissatisfaction cause to depression.
New research explains that the children who are physically or mentally attacked have more chances to suffer from depression.
Aperson who grows up with someone with depression may be exposed or affected to the disease. One research found that the women had a high chance of hereditary depression, while men less chance.
How to overcome the depression:
- Doing exercises
- Support from relatives and friends
- Several types of psychotherapy can help the people with depression
- Setting sensible goals